Compilation Financial Reporting and tax preparation T2
ARE YOU AWARE OF HOW YOU CAN SAVE MONEY WHEN FILING YOUR CORPORATE TAXES?
Business owners, here is something many small business owners never know until it’s too late. You do not need financial statements in many cases to file your corporate tax. Why? The answer to this important question is contained in this informative document. Simply, fill out this form and download now! It could save you thousands of dollars.
DOWNLOAD THE WHITE PAPER ON CORPORATE TAX SAVINGS
We respect your privacy. You will be only contacted by G. Synergy.
Tax Preparation Services
PROVIDED BY OUR SISTER COMPANY G.SYNERGY TAX, CPA
For clients that prefer professional bookkeeper and second level CPA license holder to do their Compilation Financial Reporting and tax preparation T2, we provide tax planning as well as tax and financial statements preparation
FINANCIAL STATEMENTS AND TAX PREPARATION PROCESS
- After all accounts are reconciled, balanced to the external documents we review and prepare the first draft financial statement.
- We then send the draft documents to the client for review i.e. The first financial statement draft, and first tax summary draft.
- Once our client has reviewed the details and is happy to proceed, we review each file again prior to completion.
- After final review is done, the financial statements are presented to the client at a face-to-face meeting in our office in North Vancouver or over the phone.
- Each file is then electronically submitted to CRA and followed up to download notice of assessment (NOA) to reader, and if there are any changes those are communicated in person to our valuable clients.